Annual License Fee**
|Standard Single workstation*||$625.00|
|Standard Two workstations*||$750.00|
|Standard Three workstations*||$875.00|
|Standard Four workstations*||$1,000.00|
|Standard Five or more workstations*||Please contact us|
|Server or non standard installations||Please contact us|
Terminal server, floating license, licensing combos and other options are also available.
Please call for a quote.
* NOTE: Per the licensing agreement, a standard workstation is defined as a single stand alone computer at a single firm and a single location.
If you require the ability to load ChildView® on multiple computers, you will need to purchase the appropriate multi-station license for each location. If you require more than five standard workstations or server or non standard installations please contact us.
Licenses expire December 31 of the year in which they were purchased or the year for which the renewal is made.
**Discounts available on renewal of current licenses. The time limit on the discounted renewal fee does not affect the license expiry and is available only until the date indicated on the renewal offer provided to users who had a valid license at December 31 of the previous year. Renewal payments must be received before this date to qualify for the discount.
** The annual license fee will be prorated to the end of the calendar year - please call for details **
The following are included in the above licensing fee:
- Child and spousal support calculations from 2009 to present
- Three spousal support analysis tools including a tool to assist with the calculations described in the paper "Spousal Support Advisory Guidelines"
- Court forms and schedules module
- A download link for the most current program at the time the license is purchased
- A download link for all program updates issued within the licensing period
- Complete, in-depth Help file included in the program and automatically updated with each release
- Unlimited toll free support throughout licensing period
- The program is shipped via e-mail download link.
Interested in learning more about the child and spousal support calculations and the ChildView® tool?
Workshops focused on the accounting and tax implications of the Child Support Guidelines and introducing the spousal support advisory guidelines, as well as income determination, are also offered for an additional fee. Please see our "Workshops" page for more details.
Cheque, INTERAC e-Transfer® or Credit card and VISA Debit (processed using PayPal) are accepted for your convenience.
Please contact us for more information. Cheques should be made payable to ChildView Inc.
Applicable taxes (GST or HST) must be added to all prices
Pricing is subject to change without notice.