Annual License Fee
Time Limited Discounted
|Standard Single workstation*||$625.00||$450.00|
|Standard Two workstations*||$750.00||$575.00|
|Standard Three workstations*||$875.00||$700.00|
|Standard Four workstations*||$1,000.00||$825.00|
|Standard Five or more workstations*||Please contact us||Please contact us|
|Server or non standard installations||Please contact us|
Terminal server, client - server, and licensing combos are also available. Please call for a quote.
* NOTE: Per the licensing agreement, a standard workstation is defined as a single stand alone computer at a single firm and a single location.
If you require the ability to load ChildView® on multiple computers, you will need to purchase the appropriate multi-station license for each location. If you require more than five standard workstations or server on non standard installations please contact us.
Licenses expire December 31 of the year in which they were purchased or the year for which the renewal is made.
** The time limit on the discounted renewal fee does not affect the license expiry and is available only until January 31 of the following year to users who had a valid license at December 31 of the previous year. Renewal payments must be received before January 31 to qualify for the discount.
** Discounts are available on extended licenses - please call for details **
The following are included in the above licensing fee:
- Child and spousal support calculations from 2013 to present
- Three spousal support analysis tools including a tool to assist with the calculations described in the paper "Spousal Support Advisory Guidelines" that was finalized July 2008
- A download link for the most current program at the time the license is purchased
- A download link for all program updates issued within the licensing period
- Complete, in-depth Help file included in the program and automatically updated with each release
- Unlimited toll free support throughout licensing period
- Free shipping and handling if e-mail is used1
|- The program is shipped via e-mail download link.|
Interested in learning more about the child and spousal support calculations and the ChildView® tool?
Workshops focused on the accounting and tax implications of the Child Support Guidelines and introducing the spousal support advisory guidelines, as well as income determination, are also offered for an additional fee. Please see our "Workshops" page for more details.
Applicable taxes (GST or HST) must be added to all prices
Pricing is subject to change without notice.